As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, so does Silverhawk’s response to ensure your health and safety. Today we wanted to share some of the operational changes we are making to do just that. To ensure our actions are comprehensive and appropriate, we are monitoring recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO) daily. We do have plans in place for all health and economic eventualities. We’ll continue to keep you informed in the upcoming weeks.
- Fractional – Travel restrictions could limit some opportunities to use fractional hours this year, so we are implementing a policy that will allow unlimited carry over for any hours not used in 2020 into 2021.
- Jet Card – During these uncertain times, we want to provide all travelers a safer and more flexible option to meet their changing travel needs. With this in mind, for the next 90 days we have lowered the minimum threshold for a Jet Card Purchase from $100,000 down to increments of $25,000.
When Booking Your Flight
- We are monitoring travel restrictions within our area of operation daily. All restrictions implemented thus far have included sufficient advance notice that we would have the opportunity to get you home if one gets announced that would impact your current location.
- Because of the uncertainty COVID-19 has created Silverhawk will not charge a cancellation or rescheduling fee should your travel plans change
In the Terminal
- The entire facility and all aircraft have been disinfected & sterilized with an EPA and FDA approved dry fog system by Pure Maintenance Nebraska. This two-part system creates an antimicrobial barrier on all surfaces insuring a germ-free environment for 90 days.
- To minimize the risk of exposure, the avoidance of handshakes between crew and guest is recommended
- Pilots are keeping a weekly travel log to catalog any possible exposure to COVID-19 by personal contact and location
- All high traffic surfaces are wiped down and disinfected hourly
- All employees are thoroughly washing their hands regularly
- All employees are aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 and know to stay home if needed
- We have a stay at home (or work from home) policy for employees affected by COVID-19
In the Aircraft
- All pilots are paired to reduce the chance of cross contamination
- All pilots are disinfecting cabin surfaces between flights
- All pilots are following COVID-19 transmission prevention protocols
- All aircraft are thoroughly disinfected and detailed when returning to Silverhawk
We want you to know that you can continue to rely on us for your travel needs, and when you travel with Silverhawk, we’ll get you home!