best in class service
Silverhawk Aviation is an FAA Certified Repair Station (No. YQSR759U) specializing in piston, turbo prop, and light jet inspection, repair, and modifications. We provide “Best in Class” service, to your complete satisfaction, always! Silverhawk Aviation is an authorized service center for Beechcraft Piston Aircraft, Cessna Piston Aircraft, Cirrus Aircraft, and Pratt & Whitney PT6A Turbo prop engines. Silverhawk Aviation is also a dealer for Blackhawk Engine upgrades and a Raisbeck Systems Install Facility. We guarantee your aircraft will be done on time on budget with no surprise billing upon delivery.
We currently occupy and operate out of 48,000 sq. ft. of hangar space. We have installed more upgraded engines in King Airs than any other single location in the world.
WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES AVAILABLE
We have a wide range of services available from 1 location:
- King Air Phase Inspections, Modifications, repairs, and upgrades
- King Air 6 Year landing gear removal/installation – inspection/overhaul
- Citation 500 series Phase Inspections, Modifications, repairs, and upgrades
- Citation 510 and 525 Doc. Inspections, Modifications, repairs, and upgrades
- Annual Inspections for piston engine aircraft, Modifications, repairs, and upgrades
- Transient aircraft services: fluids, tires, Oxygen, Nitrogen, brake & battery check & service
- Engine hose replacements
- Fuel Nozzle replacement
- Engine Borescope Inspections
- PT6A and JT15D Hot section inspections
- Accessory and component removal and replacement
- Propeller inspections, maintenance, local off wing repair and O/H, including rigging and Dynamic balancing
- Lighting solutions
- Flight controls – repair / replacement rigging
- Cirrus CAPS systems inspection, repair, and calendar interval replacement
- NDT Inspections
- Paint and interior repair and completions
Contact Silverhawk Aviation today to visit with one of our experts about maintenance, inspections, or upgrades large or small.